The Town of Granby maintains four cemeteries. The Lewis Corner's Cemetery (North Granby Cemetery) is located on County Rte 85 and was started in 1807. The Granby Center Cemetery is on a hill across from the Granby Center Fire Department on County Rte 8. Merritt Cemetery (Granby Rural Cemetery) is located on Merritt Road near the old hamlet Brook. A small cemetery located near the Minetto Town line off of State Route 48 is the Hickory Grove Cemetery (Veeder Cemetery).
For information, please contact a cemetery records clerk.
Rhonda Nipper firstname.lastname@example.org 315-592-2423
John Snow email@example.com 315-598-6500 ext. 29